LoveBug53's Disney Trip Report

Thanks @BearsMom2011! The boys indulged me and I tried to return the favour! It was great family time!

1 Like

We really did @SallyEppcot - we made great use of the free dining. It really was the best choice for our family! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another great report!~ And I think one of the keys to effectively using the DDP is to bring two teenage boys with you! Love it

1 Like

I love your report you gorgeous thing!

1 Like

[quote=ā€œLoveBug53, post:16, topic:8806ā€]
Next up was ā€œSpace Mountainā€. The standby line was short - we just kept walking until nearly the loading area. Is it just me or is that ride getting rougher[/quote]

I go back and forth on whether I like Space Mountain or just try to endure it. Lately, Iā€™ve enjoyed my rides, but I went through a stretch of 2-3 trips when I didnā€™t. Still havenā€™t figured out what the key is, whether itā€™s the time of day I ride, whether Iā€™m in the front or back, or something else. Every time I think I can predict whether or not Iā€™ll enjoy the ride it seems to surprise me. My last ride, near the end of the night during a recent MVMCP, was great.

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

Itā€™s good to know that it can be a hit or miss kind of thing - weā€™ll likely give it a chance again on our next trip - whenever that may be! :slight_smile: Glad your last ride on it was great!

1 Like

That definitely helped! Lol!

So fun! The first time we rode Space i had a headache and that made it 10 times worse. The second time we rode it I had no issues.

As for 7DMT itā€™s fun but as a big boy it was horribly uncomfortable. I have no idea why they didnā€™t just put in a simple lap bar. I was both too tall and too wide to be comfortable lol. My favorite part is the second half after the cave.

And I canā€™t believe you didnā€™t ride IaSW! Now youā€™ll never get your sticker :wink:

As a side note I love how you can be so concise but till convey so much. Iā€™ve started writing mine finally and iā€™m already 3 posts in but still on the first dayā€¦ only the most die hard readers will be able to get through it lol.

1 Like

Space Mountain with a headache must have been awful! Glad you enjoyed it more the second time around.

I get what you mean about 7DMT. I was surprised at how tight it hugged you. My DH was wearing my pedometer when we got on the ride but he noticed it was missing after we walked out the exit. It must have got squeezed off of him! :wink:

I know! All I could think about when we walked past IASW was ā€œMy sticker from Outer!!ā€ :ā€™( The sacrifices I make for these people. :wink:

You have your trip report posted on here??!! I have been looking forward to reading it - I will definitely go look it up! I consider myself pretty die hard so bring it on! :smile:

1 Like

Another great installment and love all the pictures. Your trip was well planned, I can tell.

1 Like

Your teenage boys are awesome! getting up early, going on UTS and pooh, wow, I only hope my son is that much fun and so agreeable when he is older! great report so far!

2 Likes

Sounds so awesome! I really want to go in December and see all the Christmas decor.
I love free dining! I do the same thing with each receipt. We always come out ahead.
Ahhhhh, the strawberry cupcake from BOG! The best!!

1 Like

@outer1 did you post a trip report?? I followed along while you were posting when you were there during your trip but never saw anything since you got back. but I havenā€™t been on forum a ton over the holidays

No I havenā€™t posted it here. Iā€™m actually writing it on a blog so that I can share it family an friends that arenā€™t liners. Iā€™ll be sure to post a link to it when thereā€™s at least one complete day on it lol.

2 Likes

Welcome home @LoveBug53! Loving your trip report so far!

1 Like

@LoveBug53 I have thoroughly enjoyed your trip report. You have a wonderful writing style. Your trip sounds fabulous so far!!! Thanks for sharing with us and taking us along! :heart:

3 Likes

hello @LoveBug53 you awesome thing! love love love the report, looks like you had a brilliant time. you did so much!
Looking foward to the next bit.

1 Like

Thank you @lady1955! It felt like I spent hours planning this trip but it really did pay off! :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @mjsmomma! Iā€™m sure your son will be an awesome teenager too! :smile: