Lounges worth eating in

So the only ADR I made was a BOG lunch. We are eating QS for everything else.
Are there any in-park lounges worth having a meal in (will have DS8 with me)? I heard the tune in lounge at HS is a good one. I just want a couple good options for when I can’t handle another chicken nugget.

2 Likes

I can think of plenty in resorts, but maybe Nomad at AK; Brown Derby lounge in DH. nothin in MK. La Cava del Tequila Epcot

3 Likes

Tune In is great, and I agree with all of @bethro23 's

2 Likes

oh and tuto gusto or Rose and Crown at Epcot

3 Likes

Also Rose and Crown!!! I want to get on a plane today!

2 Likes

Geyser Point is delish and not far from MK - just a boat ride and pretty near the dock at WL.

1 Like

but keep in mind a lot of the parks have great quck service and its not just chicken nuggets

1 Like

I’d tell you about Nomad but I’m keeping that one for myself.

5 Likes

Don’t you worry. DFB has been my friend, but over that many days I might want a “table service light” meal.

Your secret is safe with me.

2 Likes

Good. I don’t want all kinds of riff-raff mucking up my oasis.

Whatever you do, do NOT have the sliders. Do NOT have a Jenn’s Tattoo. And do NOT sit on the back porch in a cushioned lounger looking out toward Pandora. It’s positively terrible.

4 Likes

Ugh. That sounds absolutely awful! I better bookmark this so I can double check this list when in the park. Don’t need to make this mistake.

3 Likes

It really is.

They should smite it from the earth.

Tune in lounge has 8 bar stools and about 4 chairs/individual couches to lounge in. The ambiance is fabulous and you get the full 50’s Prime time menu but it’s not really a great place to eat because you have to balance your plate if you’re in the chairs or elbow each other if you’re at the bar. I’d drop in for a PB&J milkshake!!

1 Like

Milkshakes are good. We tend to eat many light nibbles instead of heavy meals, so I’m not too worried about balancing plates. Although I’m pretty good at it. I can balance one on my head up and down the staircase. Don’t ask how I know that.

1 Like

Now you HAVE to tell me that story!!

1 Like

I said don’t ask.

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like a question, she commanded!

6 Likes

I second Nomad Lounge at AK…a great place when it rains.

Is the Brown Derby Lounge as bad as the Nomad Lounge? If it is, is there anything on the drink menu I should definitely avoid? I am forced to spend time there while everyone else does ToT and RnR.

2 Likes

I haven’t experienced it personally but I hear it’s pretty bad :wink:

2 Likes