Lots of Questions

Hey all! We are somewhat new Florida residents, moved here September of 2019. COVID and cancer treatments have kept us from really exploring other than Disney. We have some Harry Potter loving family coming to visit in December and want to check out Universal. Would it be worth it for at least one of us to get and AP for the discounts? Could I book more than one room with AP discounts. And the Express Pass, very needed, worth the upcharge of onsite hotel so it’s included? Thanks in advance, I’m sure I will have a lot more questions in the next few months!

1 Like

Would it be worth it for at least one of us to get and AP for the discounts?
Absolutely!

Could I book more than one room with AP discounts.
I don’t know. But you might find that everyone will be better with a pass. For us, 4 days of non-FL, value season 4 day tickets equaled a seasonal pass.

And the Express Pass, very needed, worth the upcharge of onsite hotel so it’s included?

I think all the rest of this year will be busy.   Dec can be busy anyway.  I'm not one that thinks you always need express passes.  But for this year, yes, you will need them.  

But, the hotel now. Use a Liner TA and tell them to switch you to the passholder rate when they come out.

Yes, you can book more than one room with the AP discounts. I did that for my upcoming trip. I believe you have to be the one to pay though, so you can’t book on someone else’s behalf if you’re not going to check in with them.

P.S. Make sure you book the rooms early, especially if it’s during a holiday period. The prices ramp up and discounts run out as it gets closer.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies. A question about AP’s. Is there one that comes with the express pass or do you have to buy it per visit if wanted? Also as a local is it really needed?

The Premier Pass has Express Pass included after 4pm only. None of the other passes have any EP included.

2 Likes