Looking to Swap an 'Ohana Ressie on 12/1

We have a reservation for 4 at 'Ohana on Friday, December 1st at 6:30 p.m. but need something a little later that same evening. Does anyone have one that they would like to swap?

p.s. we do have a request on the Reservation Finder but haven’t found anything yet.

I may be wrong, but I don’t believe there is such a thing a reservation swapping. You can tell someone you are going to drop the reservation at a particular time, but if that person isn’t very quick, they probably won’t get it. If you use reservation finder you know what I mean. As far as getting one from them, the same rules apply.

Thanks! That’s good info. And yes, I now can see how it may not work since every time I receive a notification from the finder and log in pronto, it’s no longer there. Johnny on the spot but I’m not fast enough :wink:

I am going to tell you something that might help you on reservation finder. I have scored three BOG reservations this way. First, I have lost quite a few as well because I was too slow. So here’s the way I have gotten the three. When notified that the reservation you may be looking for has come up, you must act on it right away. Do not look to see if the time or exact date is what you are looking for. Simply follow the link and make the reservation immediately. Once you have gotten the reservation and it is confirmed, then check the time and date. If it is not what you want, cancel it and it will go back out for another notification and someone else will jump on it. If it is close to what you want, keep it. Another thing is that if you have a reservation already for the date and time period within an hour of the new reservation you are trying to get, cancel it or you will get a message once notified that you need to cancel that reservation to establish the new one. Once that happens the time it takes to do this will lose you the new reservation to someone else. Don’t hesitate and get the reservation or close to it, that you want. Hope this helps you.