Looking for reservations app for BOG

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a link that I saw a few days ago about a service that will alert you when a reservation for BOG might become available. We are going on a VERY last minute trip to MK for 2 days and I lucked out and got a reservation for the 31st and 8:45, but then I realized that wishes is at 9 thsat night. It’s just my 4 year old daughter and I and I really would like her to see both. Ideally I would like to do lunch, but we are not saying on property so I can’t get a fast pass. Please excuse my rambling…I’m usually a severe planner and would be on top of everything 180 days out, but you can’t argue a last minute surprise Disney World trip! It’s just a lot of info to learn in a few days! This is also my first post to a forum, so thanks in advance for your help. And, sorry in advance for all the other questions I might have in the coming days :smile:

ADR Sniper at wdwtools.com

2 Likes

Thank you! I don’t know if it’s worth it, but I have been obsessed with checking the website and I need to get some work done!

I bit the bullet and paid for a single watch on BoG for dinner one night since I couldn’t find anything checking myself every day. Nothing happened for at least a month then three weeks out I starting getting multiple texts notifying me of openings. Was able to snag an ADR for exactly the day and time we wanted. So it does work, but obviously no guarantees.

2 Likes

Try DisneyDiningBuddy.com