Looking for late April 2020 Memory Maker Share

Great! Thanks

Hi! I don’t know if you are already full or if my dates are too far past but I am looking to join a share for May 5 & May 7.

It looks like our time-frame might be ending with April, but will confirm once we get it figure out

Still no response from FP. I don’t understand why it’s necessary to join a FB group to coordinate our Memory Maker share? Can’t we just do that from here?

Did you find others to join? When are you traveling? I’ll be there 4/10-4/17

That’s perfect! I think you make 4 now, is that right Group? Bigsar1 will invite you to our Memory Maker link for your My Disney app when she gets a chance.

Yes those dates will work! If you can message me with your real name and email address I will send you an invite. I think we just want 1 more family to get the cost in the right spot.

1 Like

Ill be there 4/25- 5/1…interested …never done Memory maker before but just let me know what I need to do. I have sent request to FB group also

@bigsar1 can you send me an email at Regina.mayzum@kcc.com? I’m having issues with responding to some of these threads, in particular how to pay you. :blush:. Thanks!

Will you refund me for my Memory Maker payment? I understand you can use it again whenever you want? Thank you!