Looking for January 2020 Memory Maker Share Group

We’re going to Disney World from 1/13 - 1/18, and I’m looking to see if any other families would like to join in sharing the cost of the Memory Maker.

If you are not familiar with what a Memory Maker share group is, basically you get a group of people together who are all going to be traveling to Disney World around the same time and you split the cost of the Memory Maker package. You have 30 days from the date that the first picture was taken until the last picture is taken. Then you have a period of time to actually go in and download those pictures.

The advantage to doing this is is that the entire group can split the cost of one Memory Maker share package. So instead of paying $199 you get to split the cost between the number of groups that you have. i.e. With 5 people it brings cost down to $40.

If anyone is interested in joining to do a Memory Maker share please reply to this thread.

Thank you!

Hey! My mother and I (celebrating her retirement) are going Jan 21-26 and would definitely be interested!

Jump in on this group: Redirecting.... They are offering January Memory Maker shares there.

Haven’t had any luck on that site so i thought I would give this one more try on the forum.