Looking for a New Salad Bar

Dang Daddy!! Hello Liners.

It has been a while since I posted, I did not think I would have a trip until about a year from now, so I am working though my list of topics I need new information on. My DH and I are going to Orlando in October, flights were just too good to pass up.

Anyway onto my topic. We LOVED eating at Sweet Tomato Soup Plantation. We are so sorry that it is a victim of Covid. So I know Liners are an excellent source of information.

Do any of you have a recommendation for a replacement salad bar in the Kissimmee/Lake Buena Vista/Orlando area? We will have a rental car, and are staying off property.

My husband is vegan and when we ate at Sweet Tomato he would have multiple plates of salad. Where he put it all I don’t know, nut he did.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I don’t have a recommendation for you, but I will say that wdw is a lot more vegan/vegetarian friendly these days than in previous years.
There’s a liner that’s vegan and im pretty sure it’s @Sunshiney_Disney_Momma maybe she could steer you in the right direction.

3 Likes

Thank you. I know Disney is more vegan. I have some awesome links for it from last visit. I am only doing 2 Disney days.

Trying to keep costs down. Sweet Tomato was only like $25 for both of us all you could eat. If I had to buy him burgers or other until he was full, we are talking about 4-5 burgers, veggie, but still.

Jason’s Deli offers a pretty substantial all-you-can-eat salad bar option, and it looks like they have locations in Orlando. You might also look into Mogolian BBQ or Indian buffets…both routinely have a very large number of veggie offerings.

1 Like

Thank you i will look into that deli.