Looking 4 Memory maker share Mar 2021

My dates are already booked so I am all in

I think we lock down in February and get set up so it’s ready…and everyone knows for sure.
I have booked flights…so as long as nothing too crazy happens I am in.

1 Like

unless the park closes, I am in. with 5 total, that’s only 33.80 each. It’s a great deal. I think the dummy account sends out invites for the other people to join. I was thinking someone on here might know more detail on how to set it up. like I said, I have participated in a couple but never set it up. But I am sure it is easy to figure out. :grinning::grinning:

Did you all finalize the MM share? If you need one more, I’m in! Thanks!

I can be in too! March 4-10

I am out. I joined a Facebook group that organized these…it cost $26 and there is a moderator that sets it up for everyone and groups them together. I was worried about having to be in charge of it.
The only downside is my pics while I am there are watermarked until I get home and download them all.

That’s always true in a MM share (at least in my experience!).

As of now we’re going to go ahead with our 3/26-4/6 trip, so I’m in for a MM share if one comes together! The only reason we would cancel at this point is if one of us gets covid or quarantined.

1 Like

I can probably host if you all want, it’s been a while but I am getting in the zone of planning (I.e it’s becoming a part time job) my dates are 3/26-3/30

1 Like

We’re still on the fence about going, but DH is leaning more towards yes these days. If you still have room, we’d join the share too. 3/18 to 3/27

I’m interested in sharing, we are going 3/3-3/8. Any room left?

@dsdeleon Are you still interested in hosting a share?

If not, do other folks have one that’s still accepting people? If not, I can try to host, but I don’t have a huge amount of time to manage it…

1 Like

I am interested , we are going march 31 through april 5

So, I know I said that I could try to manage a share… but I really don’t think I can commit to it. I would be happy to help someone else do it. I probably have a copy of the pdf that was floating around, years ago.

We’re interested and willing to host. We’re there 3/20 - 3/27. What 4 or 5 groups are ready to commit between about 3/13 and 4/5?

@emcglone @amberlys94 @dsdeleon @oddball @ISUamanda look like the most likely candidates.

Yes. Me! Thank you! Our dates are 3/18 to 3/27.

Sorry! I signed up through the Joshua Todd Facebook group (he runs a mega share).

Yes I’m in!
My dates are 3/26-4/5.

I am still in! Can still host or co-host, sorry for the Delay been recovering from vaccine dose 2.

I’m interested if there’s still room. This is our family’s first trip so I’m pretty green on how this all works but if you’re willing to work with me I’d like to share as well. Our dates are 3/20-3/24