Longest Express Pass queues at both parks?

Is Hagrid’s still not doing Express Pass?

1 Like

As of December, still no EP for Hagrid’s. I suspect that it might start having EP after the Velicacoaster opens, but I can also see them keeping it as a VQ/standby of it continues to be really popular, or if they continue to have technical issues.

3 Likes

I think we’re a few years away from Hagrid getting Express.

4 Likes

I thought about that, but we’re prioritizing for Ollivander’s and Diagon Alley area first so as to take advantage while there is lighter traffic. But yes, stopping for Minions first would work make that a walk-on.

We’re prioritizing HPotter area first (early entry), and then right to Kong while my 7 year old rides Pteranadon Flyers as I think that’ll save us the most time waiting. IOA seems to be easier to plan right at the moment.

Gasp!, you are going to let your 7-year-old ride Flyers alone without using that opportunity to get on the ride as an adult? If your child sees adults weeping, that is why.

4 Likes

Nice. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. No, my wife will ride it with her. I might ride it again with her. I’m taking two boys (12 and 13) on Kong. And I’m told Kong can scare the timid (my daughter has been pretty easily scared).

1 Like

Ooooorrrr…you could charge adults who desperately want to ride the ride to ride with her and you could recoup your trip costs! :rofl:

4 Likes

When we went precovid over spring break, we had a great experience for EP except for the Dudley Do Right Log Ride. It was a long wait with EP. I don’t know why that ride was so very different in wait time with EP from the others, but it was significant.

2 Likes