Long planned trip, or family event?

Good point, I hadn’t thought of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! I’m so glad it worked out! I know it seemed obvious but things like that happen a lot to me. I tend to look at more complex solutions, ignoring the ones shouting in my face :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Maybe y’all can even get together for brunch near port. @Kitty_Ellas_Mom

2 Likes

It’s official: I’m off the first cruise and on the 2nd. Due to a pandemic policy of Princess’ called Cruise with Confidence I won’t lose any $ either. Without CWC I would have lost my deposit and what I paid for Princess’ insurance, but these will be given back to me as a future cruise credit, which will be applied to my cruise b/c it was technically “future.” I really didn’t think this would work out. I expected to lose some $, making it the most expensive little girls’ dance recital ever.

10 Likes

Oh, I’m so glad that worked out!!

2 Likes

And the other good news is that you know your DD will perform in the recital since she was upset about the idea of you missing it.

2 Likes

Glad you worked it out.

We also schedule our whole lives around recital and also dance competitions. DD 14 and I realized last week that prior to this semester she hadn’t competed since she was 11. It feels really great to have her back on stage and walking away with an armful of awards. I wouldn’t miss that for the world.

I am happy you will be there for her recital when she hasn’t had one for years.

4 Likes

Yes, the last recital was in summer of 2019. They finished out the year in 2020 on the computer (dancing in front of the computer) and then we skipped the 2020 - 21 school year due to covid. So summer 2022 will be the next one…wow…3 yrs later…