Logistical issues throwaway room

I am not even sure which post you are responding too.:joy:.

1 Like

@missoverexcited. HELP!

:joy: I think the wine thread is getting to us. :wine_glass: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

I can’t, you’re on your own :joy:

2 Likes

Past tense I think!

Quote:
But what happens when your 7 or 14 days or however long your ticket is for runs out? So if one has a 14 day ticket and one books a throwaway room for 1 September presumably one can only carry on booking fastpasses until 14 September? So there would be no point booking a throwaway room for 1 September for a genuine 15 September stay. I think, maybe…:weary:

Answer
Tickets only start “running” from when you first use them at a park entrance.

So if you have a reservation from Sept 1st, but book FPs from Sept 5th, you have 14 days from then to use the tickets.

Sorry, the quote didn’t work properly!

1 Like

No, that rolling window is a feature of the enervation start-date.

It just keeps rolling on, right up until your physical check-out date.

So when you actually check-out, if you linked another unused ticket to MDE before that, you could then book FPs for up to 60 days ahead, for a return trip!

1 Like

You are a superstar. Thank you. I don’t think I would use this technique but at least I understand it now.

X2. Thank you.

Interesting, since this is not what is described on Disney’s site, nor what I could find in other sites that “explain” the system. Oh well.

(BTW, you no longer have a face. You are a plus sign. Or maybe the Swiss flag [rounded]. Or maybe the head of a Philips head screw. Or maybe a graphic representation of the four corners of Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah meeting up…)

1 Like

I think it’s unintentional.

It’s well documented on the DIS.