Locker system and fee for groceries at ASM

Saw this just now in one of my groups:

It’s on the WDW page so it seems like it’s actual and factual. And very not satisfactual.

Sounds a little familiar though. Did we hear about this or maybe a rumor about it?

3 Likes

1%?

3 Likes

That’s not my phone. Lol. I copied the photo and told the person to charge up.

I freak out if I get to 20% lol

6 Likes

:laughing:

Sounds like a confusing system.

2 Likes

I don’t think my phone would have the energy for a screenshot at 1% :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Which tracks these days

2 Likes

I love that all of us (self included) saw that first :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I was anxious for you!

Who are those carefree souls?

Sorry. Carry on - yay lockers.

1 Like

Their screens are probably all muddled up with notifications all over their apps too.

Shudder.

3 Likes

I haven’t heard about this. I know there was drama because Disney said something to maybe Kingdom Stroller when they limited strollers that it would also be groceries? There was drama when was it KtP that announced it? (He then dropped Kingdom?)

Is this just one resort, just values, or all?

2 Likes

1,084 emails
615 voicemail
12 packages tracked from before Christmas

2 Likes

I see only ASM right now. But that seems weird. OP said they were told AoA is next? And that it will roll out to all? IDK. I’m a little surprised this is the first I hear of it if it went live on the 29th

3 Likes

On your screen?

Girl clean that up! How do you live like
That?

I only leave a notification there to remind me to resolve it. How do you know what needs your attention with that much there?!

3 Likes

Oh no… on the 1% person’s screen.

Eewwwwww

3 Likes

Oh gotcha lol. Phew.

2 Likes

I have a fully paid Garden Grocer order being delivered February 20th, with alcohol. I will be pissed.

1 Like

Are you saying pissed as in drunk from the alcohol or pissed as in angry from the fee

:wink:

4 Likes

Please let us know if you see a list of the “select vendors” @OBNurseNH !

3 Likes

You don’t use the word pissed to mean drunk there, do you? :rofl:

:crossed_fingers:t2: Hope your delivery goes smoothly!

Occasionally.

2 Likes