Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

No but at least it wasn’t a Mickey ice cream sandwich.

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl: Well, I’ve discovered I like neither. The sandwich is too sweet for me and the bar has dark chocolate that I’m not fond of… I wish I had picked up a Lava you Float w/ extra pop rocks but it was sooo HOT and I didn’t want to walk around or be there any more.

2 Likes

Mickey bars are basic but tasty. The sandwiches are just…nothingy. Indescribably meh.

1 Like

And I found out that if you wait to eat them the ice cream melts but the chocolate doesn’t :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes that’s true!

1 Like

I’m not changing my sea turtle plate but thought I’d share this:

The design for the proposed Walt Disney World specialty license plate to benefit Make-A-Wish of Central and Northern Florida. (Walt Disney Co.)

Disney fans can now show off their love for the park with more than just that annual passholder magnet on their cars as the new Florida specialty license plate has made it into production is available statewide.

The new tag that features the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary logo with Cinderella Castle raises funds for Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central and Northern Florida.

3 Likes

I did a thing this morning! (Ignore my awful handwriting, I was a little excited :blush:)

9 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Rainy and cool :sunglasses: outside. Lovely break from the heat

6 Likes

Does anyone know the easiest way to compliment a CM, besides on the spot? Like a hashtag on Twitter?

1 Like

To give our Cast Member heroes a great big “thank you,” be sure to take note of their names and where you met them. On social media, you can hop on Twitter and send your kudos to @WDWToday, one of the official Walt Disney World Twitter accounts. Note the Cast Member’s name and where you met them, and include the hashtag #CastCompliment. The team will seek out the Cast Member and reply to your tweet with a photo of that Cast Member along with a copy of your tweet. It’s so fun to see them smiling at your words of encouragement!

https://plandisney.disney.go.com/question/recognize-thank-cast-member-395435/

ETA: Let us know if they really do that!

3 Likes

Thank you. I’ve got another one He gave me the full bucket for FREE :astonished::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Just sent off two. One to Beckie at TTC and Harrison. Thanks @amvanhoose_701479

2 Likes

I just copied all this info and emailed it to myself so I could find it quickly. :sunglasses:

Now I just have to actually use my Twitter account!

3 Likes

Nice little puddle seats :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Good idea. I copied you :partying_face:

2 Likes

Being a local maybe you happen to know if I can get a flight of moonshine from the walk up window at Homecomin’ and get a seat somewhere to enjoy. How about hummingbird cake to go from the walk up window. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

I wish I knew the answer to that…. Taking alcohol away. I’ll be at DS on Saturday, I’ll see if I can find out. Maybe someone else will chime in too @amvanhoose_701479 @OBNurseNH @Dreamer ???

2 Likes

You can definitely get drinks to go at the outside walk up bar at Homecomin. We bring our adult sippy cups to refill there.

2 Likes

There’s a walk-up window? :flushed:

If there’s a walk-up window, I literally just found out about it this second.

I don’t know if they serve alcohol at said window (that I’m shocked to hear about… is it real??) but if there is and they do you would be free to take it wherever you like.

3 Likes