Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

:face_vomiting:
That is horrible!!

4 Likes

I picked a good spot to watch the reaction of ppl being spit on by the camel :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

6 Likes

That looks like an interesting drink!

2 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Where is the last photo taken? I like that it’s empty of other folks.

1 Like

That’s weird.

2 Likes

I saw it and noticed the holiday stuff. The CM invited me up too. It was under cover and out of the rain.

4 Likes

this had a sour apply flavor to it, not overpowering but made me think of sour patch kid candy.

There were a lot of families w/ preschool kids here today. And they were climbing on everything… I heard more than one CM get after children to ‘get down!’ Where are the parents?!? :face_with_monocle: oh yeah, doing nothing and giving the CM dirty looks for minding their children’s safety.

3 Likes

We are headed out to Universal soon; HHN first timers. Bags are packed, TPs printed :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:. Staying at Lowes Sapphire Falls tonight. I know this is under WDW but I can’t figure out how to tag another area. I’ll probably post some pictures here.

9 Likes

Oh, this is exciting!

Really, really hope you do!

3 Likes

Pictures of this would be welcome as well :blush:

2 Likes

My only concern is lighting at night :wink: But I’m gonna’ try. I’m TOO excited right now and my guys are being Debbie Downers (shhhhhhh I didn’t say that) so I might end up soloing; jeez I scare easy too.

6 Likes

Perk up, guys!!

Be brave! I would definitely also solo just to get to go!

5 Likes

Well, I’ve already determined that I’m staying late even if they go back to the hotel early.

I can be brave :laughing:

6 Likes

Got our room. Dropped off bag.

11 Likes

12 Likes

She asked if we wanted to be close to the elevators. Yes! It must be Opposite Day :face_with_raised_eyebrow: bc we are not close to the elevators

11 Likes

Crazy-why ask?

Lovely view though!

5 Likes