Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

And his eyes jiggle. And boy does it draw attention. :rofl:

3 Likes

I can hear that in my head perfectly!

1 Like

I’m gonna’ put this here. I love that I can sing and dance to cool music at Universal. DH and I really enjoyed the background music there today

2 Likes

don’t know where to put this

4 Likes

Waiting on food. Last day to walk up and get AP magnet

12 Likes

Gideons has a new truffle cookie today, if you like that sort of thing :wink:

4 Likes

dammit

2 Likes

Thank you for the reminder. I forgot bc it’s TOO HOT :hot_face: outside and all I can think of is “go home to AC and pool “

3 Likes

You’re so lucky to be able to just go there to walk around for a bit. Beautiful place!

7 Likes

Not today! Line is too long for cookies.

Had a rude CM interaction. Wish I had took her name down. We came out the back of WWoD and wanted to walk the back way over to magnet pick up

Half way there a security cm came up to us and said “ what are you doing? You walked right past a sign for CM only.”
DH & me: ??? there’s no sign
SCM yes there is. Just turn around and go back

We didn’t want to argue, of course, not worth it but for the record. There is NO SIGN rude lady! We looked and DH want to go back and tell her, but again not worth it. However her rude angry tone was uncalled for.

3 Likes

Well they have soooo many there I bet they keep giving them away until they’re gone. They stopped the virtual cue weeks ago. Not much interest.

1 Like

I do feel lucky. Can’t wait for cooler temperatures

3 Likes

Light reading for the ride home

5 Likes

Oh I forgot our lunch. Lime garage burger was meh

10 Likes

Orange and cherry (or strawberry?)? Which was better?

3 Likes

It was strawberry and it was more flavorful than the orange

2 Likes

Hey I had that exact 50th cupcake from SH71 last trip. It was actually realy good, especially considering I carried it through the liner meetup at CR, drinks at Trader Sam’s Tiki Terrace, dinner at Citricos, and the Enchantment cruise. Much better than most I’ve had over the last few years.

3 Likes

Cupcake? Mine was a Orange shake

2 Likes

The one on the cover of your new cookbook silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

oh… hahahaha
I was thinking… where is the cupcaKE :woman_facepalming:

1 Like