Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

I am in the car!

5 Likes

I love the color! Is it a crossbody?

1 Like

Yahoo!

(25 seconds, really forum lords :unamused:)

3 Likes

Yes I prefer crossbody. And with discounts it was under $200. The color is so much better than I hoped. I thought it was going to be more red.

6 Likes

It’s a beauty! I’m excited to start using my new PP crossbody hopefully soon :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I hate the forum timers :stopwatch: SO ANNOYING

3 Likes

Pp?

9 seconds bah

1 Like

Especially when replying to different people like come onnnn I’m not spamming the thread (unless cat pics are involved, then I may very well be)

3 Likes

Peter Pan! I got it at DS on my trip a few weeks ago

1 Like

:cat::cat2::black_cat::joy_cat::heart_eyes_cat::scream_cat::joy_cat:

2 Likes

Oh my DD wanted that one too. I got her the wallet from LF for her birthday

1 Like

It was after a boozy brunch and my ability to resist may have been impaired :joy: but I love it and only have a big tote bag type Dooney, so it’ll be nice to have the options with the crossbody

2 Likes

Hey, no judgement from me. The only other Disney DB I have is little mermaid :mermaid: I got it in 2017? The Remy bag is the first one since then that I’ve really wanted.

6 Likes

Oh that ones so pretty too! I think you have excellent taste in Dooneys!

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: thank you.

1 Like

SL not running at 0830 which meant walk on through IG

They are not opening until 0955 for 1000 preview

6 Likes

It looks beautiful outside but it’s hot :hot_face: as hell out there. I’m sitting in connections waiting on my MO. Supposed to hit 97 on Wednesday, the day of DH’s preview

5 Likes

Got to meet @poohfanclub :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. So nice! And they are getting outta town before the real heat hits.

Lunch was too salty (burger tastes like someone dropped the salt shaker on it) and too sweet… another over sugaring of waffle :waffle::thinking:

6 Likes

That’s our day too! Not until 6:30 though because DH has to work.

1 Like

Don’t know where to put this but I might try to go tonight instead of tomorrow

2 Likes