Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

This story is hilarious! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

One hint for deviled eggs. Next time you make them. Make them like you normally do, but weigh the yolks and the mayo you used. Figure out what percentage the mayo was to the yolks, and then use that from now on. Or tweak if you think that batch had too much or too little mayo. The reason to weigh and to use a percentage is that the size of eggs can vary. Even if you always buy the Jumbos. Also, once you weigh the mayo instead, you don’t dirty a measuring cup.

2 Likes

brilliant!

1 Like

GFC quiche was soooo good

5 Likes

All useless barriers are down

3 Likes

I’m going to say it: Mods, Val resorts have bigger and better gift shops than deluxe. Haven’t seen any Halloween :jack_o_lantern: mickeys yet. Maybe :thinking: in MK. Or any Halloween but a few pins

5 Likes

Getting closer to done

3 Likes

Have you looked in the Contemporary gift shops? There are 3 and they take up a huge amount of real estate.

1 Like

I was there today too. They do have a decent selection, but I don’t think any of them can beat CSR. Some of the differences are high end expensive clothing.

1 Like

Not impressed. CG seated us in a corner alone our view sucks

3 Likes

:frowning:

1 Like

Wawa
But DH said best pizza crust in FL

8 Likes

Mmmm wontons!

2 Likes

Mmmm spicy. @Dreamer recommendation :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Get the souffle thing for dessert. So yum!

1 Like

Skipped dessert. Too full

Boooooo

3 Likes

Find your dessert stomach!!! :mag::mag::mag:

6 Likes

I just drooled over the menu a bit!

Did you get an entree?

So excited we will finally get to eat there… just 43 days!

The creme brulee sounds amazing, I might have made some room for that!

1 Like

We ate appetizers for dinner BC it’s summer and too hot.

After meeting @DumboRunner @Dreamer @JustKeepSmiling we grabbed a Mickey bar. Does that count.?

4 Likes