Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

Opps got stopped by the Jamminators

8 Likes

We enjoyed meeting you too!

4 Likes

Sitting next to this guy, waiting at ITT in SoG. Grabbing MMVMChristmas party tickets for @LTinNC82 and me

6 Likes

Done. Hey @Dreamer they told me I could buy as many as I wanted.

5 Likes

Really?!?

2 Likes

yup, I asked,
Q: “How many tickets for the party can I buy”
A: “As many as you want”

They don’t go on sale to gen pop until 7/7 (I think). They went on sale 6/30 for resort guests. I had to show her my resort confirmation for today’s purchase. I thought I would tell you in case the Fab 5-7 group needed tickets b/c I know/think you hold a mil ID (I bet you also have another DoD card holder in your group too :wink: not naming names).

Ticket Prices :: Shades of Green
2022_Mickeys_Very_Merry_Christmas_Party.pdf (shadesofgreen.org)

3 Likes

Perhaps :wink:

1 Like

I think Piglet needs a new pair of ears! We love these

8 Likes

Those are adorable!!

1 Like

Oh my, Yes! :smile:

where did you find those? which shop? please?

1 Like

The Christmas shop in DS. There was a grad one too that is adorable!

2 Likes

thank you. We have to go there to pick up the AP magnet so I could go in there too. I don’t know if we are going to get the magnet though b/c I’m not a fan of the new design anyway or orange bird :wink:

3 Likes

Me either but we were there so we got them. Maybe I can put this one on my car and not care if it gets stolen :joy:

4 Likes

:smile: that’s an idea

2 Likes

Not sure if this is of interest to anyone:

3 Likes

This is become more common recently. Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

I don’t have an AP, or know much about it, but it makes me curious–does that mean overall reservations are low for those parks on Sunday so they give them as bonuses to AP people?

1 Like

In a word, yes. A bonus day doesn’t count against the allotment of APR that an AP holder is allowed to hold. But I think they are doing it to try and encourage local APs to come into to the parks. They usually don’t offer bonus days too far in advance though.

Bedo bedo bedo

8 Likes

I’m not really into popcorn buckets but that is adorable!

3 Likes