Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

Oh man! I wish I was there with you today! How was the cupcake?

I shouldn’t complain … I’m going to Disneyland on Friday for the day!

3 Likes

She is looking good! Thank you!

1 Like

Wish you were here too. Disney is better with friends. DL for the daaaay?!? Yaaaay!!! The cupcake was good. My usual criticism is that it was refrigerated and it would have been better at room temp. I wanted to try the purple velvet cake.

6 Likes

It’s Family Weekend at Chessie’s school so I’m flying down for that. But she has work and practice Friday, so I might as well take advantage! She has to pick me up at DL, but we can have dinner and hang out at DTD.

3 Likes

This should be classified as a war crime.

3 Likes

It’s Florida. That would take how long? Even in “fall” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I waited and waited. Dilly dallied trying to allow for warming. No luck. :sunglasses:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Sooo much fun. No one mentioned the mini animal lesson that precedes your victim. Errrr subject. Lesson on sharks was fun and informative

9 Likes

Say hello from me. She’s an awesome DD!

2 Likes

I will!

1 Like

5 min standby for safari

5 Likes

That was the longest safari I’ve ever been in BC there was a giraffic-jam. Apparently, if the animals block the road for too long they’ll send a treat truck 🛻 to encourage them to move. One giraffe :giraffe: has figured this out and will stop to block the road on purpose :rofl:

14 Likes

We had that happen. Except when the treat truck came, more giraffes came and stood on the road too. They gave us an extra FP+ we were there so long. :joy:

3 Likes

All those giraffes! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s exactly what they didn’t want to happen - the animals learning that blocking would = treats - and so they used to only use it as a last resort.

I’ve more often been stuck behind Ankole Cattle - one of which finally moved just enough to allow the trucks to pass, and I swear he stuck his tongue out at each truck as we went by.

4 Likes

:rofl::crazy_face::rofl:

I’ve been looking for the anniversary Mickey balloon bucket; unsuccessfully so far but picked up this one yesterday

6 Likes

Oh now, that’s adorable!

1 Like

Gift from @sanstitre_has_left_the_building

9 Likes

3 of us had dinner there last trip. Not a single thing was just OK or bad. All excellent. We had both salads and calamari to start. Mains were shirt rib, duck, and salmon. Dessert was carrot cake, lemon something, and chocolate caramel something. Enjoy!

2 Likes