Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

Dang it, I was just there :frowning: but now I am home. I’m glad you are not dieing of heat garbage! The first aid center, where I took some refuge from the sun, was very busy this afternoon.

2 Likes

It was awesome to see you all and meet some new faces!!! bad days will happen

1 Like

Sorry to miss you, I must have been right behind you. I got the same float and then headed to the CR for an a/c break. It’s definitely hot, just not as bad as 2 weeks ago. It’s mostly humidity that bothers me, and it is lower today.

1 Like

That is too funny I headed to CR after too. Yes, the lower humidity really helps a lot. How long are you hear for this time?

…because some ppl like to know what’s in the bag :wink: :kissing_heart: @Dreamer . We’re expecting a new granddaughter and DS and DiL are BIG SW fans to the magnet is for them. and the rest is just fun and fun to share w/ someone that cares :joy:

7 Likes

Oh this is new… and I didn’t ask for an explanation

1 Like

How would they know? I have our 50th themed bucket washed and ready for my January visit!

3 Likes

I have no idea how they will enforce this unless they can tell you’ve brought in a 10 year old bucket :joy: I was on the hunt for the anniversary Mickey balloon head buckets but they are sold out again. No worries, I’ve got 18 months to hunt

2 Likes

Where did you get the Ratatouille pin?

1 Like

1 Like

The lid on the pot opens to reveal soup

4 Likes

Perfect, I will be there on Friday. I always try to get a pin when a new attraction opens. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

It really isn’t new though.

People have been bringing back old buckets for a long, long time and getting the refill price.

2 Likes

Now that is CUTE!

2 Likes

Yay!! We can’t have you dying at Disney.

Awesome!!
Love it all.

1 Like

I’ve never noticed those qualifying words before

1 Like

Either Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. Short trip and I lost my 1/2 day at HS yesterday thanks to United Airlines.

1 Like

Airlines are struggling. Hey does it seem more crowded compared to you last visit?

Yes, definitely more crowded.

1 Like