Local Motion: an Everlasting Gobstopper of a Trip Report

My DS loves it so much he had me make a shirt for him for that ride.

4 Likes

My youngest son loves it too!

3 Likes

Well, I’ve seen the lions. Off to find the tigers. I know he’s not here, but really hoping to come across a Baloo M&G to complete my Wizard of Oz theme. (I’ll explain later)

8 Likes

No, you’re wrong. Really wrong. I’m usually.a red drinker but I wanted the tuna.

1 Like

I did say for me. As @Dreamer put it when she asked me, I drink everything :rofl: (except oaky chardonnays or most Merlots. And Zins have to be with the right food)

4 Likes

Which is one of your many fabulous qualities.

3 Likes

Or you could be like me and drink red with everything because red wine is just better.

7 Likes

:relaxed:

I even drink gin now! :scream:

6 Likes

Me too!! That French 75 at Enchanted Rose was incredible.

4 Likes

So good! Do you happen to remember what gin that was? I took a picture of the rum from my mojito but not the gin in that

1 Like

It was Hendrick’s. Which I didn’t think I liked but apparently I do.

2 Likes

Is there a Baloo golden statue?

2 Likes

Though I suppose yellow label veuve cliquot (my autocorrect really hates that) goes a long way in making anything fantastic :joy:

3 Likes

Yes. I think you are quite right about that.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been early before all the animals are out.

Love the shirt!

3 Likes

Love it!!

Hanuka Wakanda!!

6 Likes

I didn’t ‘get’ it until someone shared the backstory link.
Now I think it’s great and am so sad Primeval Whirl is gone (we liked that one even before we heard the backstory).

3 Likes

I wouldn’t go that far! :rofl: Lower humidity, maybe. But it is still very humid compared to the west coast. Have fun!

6 Likes

It makes a difference when you know it’s supposed to be tacky.

5 Likes

If your tuna was able to drink your wine then I think you should’ve had a word with the chef!!

7 Likes