Local Motion: an Everlasting Gobstopper of a Trip Report

Play some games for me!! I’m still sad they were so crazy packed at MM :sob:

4 Likes

I love the shirt! Really like what I’ve spied of your magic band too!

4 Likes

Love the shirt!

4 Likes

That Kevin pic is amazing!

7 Likes

oh my, yes! I gave my game tickets to a young family when I saw the long lines that were not moving.

4 Likes

Yea we walked in and immediately turned around and walked out. Which was sad, cause I love those games!

4 Likes

Thanks! For both. This is the only magic band I’ve ever spent money on. All the rest are the boring, solid color (use to be) free ones. Also my only 50th anniversary souvenir.

Thanks! Nothing like trolling for compliments.

7 Likes

What was it you said? “Ask, and ye shall receive”? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Sometimes you just need a little self-esteem boost. :smirk:

7 Likes

I like the Dinoland theming too. Maybe people don’t get what it’s supposed to be.
And I like the ride too.

8 Likes

100%. And the forum is generally good for it! I’m needing some escapism today so this TR is perfect timing! :joy:

7 Likes

That was sad.

2 Likes

Tuna poke was very good, I mean, really good. Falafel was a little under done and doughy but the flavor was good (I love good falafel). And chardonnay was the wrong choice (my fault). They have a pinot gris that probably would have worked much better.

Next time.

11 Likes

Sounds like you’re learning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I waffled at the time but chardonnay is usually a safe bet. Wasn’t bad but a little too oaky and full-bodied for the tuna. There was enough sweet and heat in the sauce that it needed a little drier option to cut through that.

2 Likes

Any oaky is too oaky. Steel-barreled only when it comes to Chardonnay for me, and even then it’s not my favorite. Pinots or reislings (for whites) will always win. Oh or Chenin blancs. Mmmm is it too early to drink wine at home if it’s not quite 11 am? Asking for a friend :joy:

6 Likes

Total luck. I don’t want to jinx it bit it-s been a theme so far today. Nomad walk-up list was 60.minutes on the app. tried the hostess stand at 11:02 and was immediately seated. Kind of a really good day.

11 Likes

My people!

5 Likes

Definitely the only one in my house that does.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes