Loading Speed

How do you quantify the loading speed on each attraction? How do they measure if a ride is “slow” “moderate” or “fast” in its loading passengers? I searched the site and book and cannot find how they measure the load times. Thanks!

Generally, you look at Riders per hour as a metric.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I see they post the “minutes per 100 people” but it doesn’t seem to coorespond with the “loading speed”. For example:

Frozen Ever After is listed with “Fast” loading speed and a time of :06 minutes for 100 people
Soaring is listed with a “medium” loading speed and a time of :03 minutes for 100 people
Journey Into Imagination is listed with a “Fast” loading speed with a time of :02 minutes for 100 people.

How can both rides have “fast” loading speeds but be so different in minutes and yet Soarin’ is right in the middle and considered “medium”? Thanks!

As a former ride attendant I can tell you that it’s riders per minute and vehicle capacity. Soarin’ is “medium” because it takes longer to load and prep to start even though you can put more people into it.