LL priorities in Epcot

I am think about getting TT first, then Remy, then Soarin and rope dropping FEA. I cant find an updated TP blog post discussing the change in strategies since GOTG opened and Remy became and LL. Thanks!

2 Likes

Remy sells out first. BG1 tells you the priority:
New Genie+ LL Guardians BG1 Link! - La Cava Del Chat - TouringPlans Discussion Forums

We did LL for Remy and ILL for GotG at 7am. We RD’d Test Track and waited like 20-25 minutes and something similar for Mission Space. Then it was time for our ILL for GotG which we did and I got a LL for Spaceship Earth that was ready almost immediately after GotG and was good by the time we got there. Then I got an LL for Nemo as soon as we checked into Spaceship Earth that was good 15 min later and ditto with Living with the Land. Then it was lunch time at Biergarten which I had booked at noon. During lunch was the 12:47pm drop and I was able to get what was a completely gone Frozen for 1:15pm. After lunch we rode Frozen with our LL and then Gran Fiesta Tour with like a 10-15 min wait. Then we took a mid-day break (we had gotten a 4:05pm Remy at 7am). So I waited and waited and monitored my phone for when Soarin’ would dip to 5pm. I got a 4:45pm during our break (which really bugs me that I had to keep checking. I really should be able to pick a later time so I can just relax during my break). We came back close to 5pm and rode Remy, then Soarin. Then we saw the Garden Rocks Concert at 6:45pm, shopped in Japan and went to Spice Road Table at 8pm for Harmonious dinner. We rode every ride but Figment (which my son explicitly asked me to skip) and never waited more than 25 minutes.

3 Likes

Thank you! I haven’t downloaded BG1 yet so i didn’t realize there was so much info!

2 Likes

It was amazing. It was faster and I loved it told you the next drop. So even for example I could get another LL once we checked into LwtL only ride left available i wanted was Soarin and it was for during our lunch time I could see that while we were at lunch there would be a drop at 12:47pm. So I set a timer on my phone for 12:45pm and then I just hovered on the BG1 site until 12:47, hit refresh and snapped up the Frozen LL. within 5 minutes the frozen LLs were gone again. But I knew I could do that because of that app. My hubby said to the teen boys when I did that, don’t ever come to Disney without someone like Jenny that knows these things. LOL It’ll make you the hit of the trip with your family. :slight_smile: BTW we literally walked onto Frozen when the line was far out the door. I can’t remember the posted wait but it was over an hour.

*It orders the LLs in order of priority you should get them (AKA which ones will fill up first). Which is also great.

3 Likes

According to TP, you are correct in your priority order. This was the same blog as April, but just revised when Remy moved to G+.

2 Likes

I’d say what are your priorities though. For me, we must do FEA so we’ll book that first (won’t do Remy). I feel confident getting TT at a drop and it’s a lower priority so if we can’t do it not the end of the world.

Remy goes more quickly than TT based on what I’ve seen the last serval weeks while planning for a trip. If you can rope drop at international gateway can easily hit Remy and walk with purpose to FEA.

My suggestion is grab BG1 for GOTG and a late morning or early afternoon LL Remy. Get a ILL$ GOTG if you’d like two rides.

RD TT
Do MS:green or orange
Use GOTG BG
Soarin
(Nemo & Figment & Crush)
(LWTL if you like that)
Head back to Remy
Grab a FEA at 12:47

1 Like

This is very very close to what we did and it was successful.

Can you “practice” with BG1 if you don’t have tickets yet? I have never used it and have only skimmed the post and bookmarked it. It’s frustrating that you can’t practice with G+ (unless you have a ticket?), so I’ve avoided learning too much about BG1 too soon (but I want know all the things lol). TIA

I was so afraid of messing up Merlock and it just was so easy. He has a clock on the VQ and you literally just have to hit the button the second it switches over. That easy. BG1!

1 Like

That’s why I want to know it I can “practice “ or “see the screens” etc. now before I’ve actually gotten tickets. I hate the MDE doesn’t let you see G+ stuff if you don’t have a ticket plus I don’t even know if once I get my tickets if I can play with it. I’m afraid I’ll trigger the ticket starting lol. I like being able to practice things well in advance so my anxiety can check that box off. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have bookmarked your TR because you are the queen now! 🫅

Yes. Not a real practice, more like a getting-to-know the interface. I set it up from day 1, sadly because I am not going anytime soon and just want to be part of the action somehow :sweat_smile: :man_shrugging: I still monitor the drop times (see the screens) with Merlock.

2 Likes

How long is the line at Frozen after this purposeful walk after rope dropping Remy?

Which direction around the lagoon would be best?

Thanks!

I promise I am no queen, but I did become confident from the moment we booked the first LL from our car that first day on our drive down. It really is that easy.

2 Likes

Yes, getting used to the interface is exactly it! Thanks!

1 Like