DH and I leave today!!! Woohoo!!! There has been minor concern around here over the weather and if flights would be interrupted today. In true North Texas fashion our weather reporters started talking about the potential for a “major winter weather” event today on Sunday when it was 75 degrees. It wouldn’t be winter in Texas if we didn’t give ourselves a good 48 hours (AT LEAST PEOPLE) to work ourselves up about a potential snowfall (ahem, 0.5 inches) and if/when the school districts will delay/cancel school. Woke up to a gray, cold-but-above-freezing, rainy February day. Looks clear for the rest of the day around here and it seems as if our flight will be able to take off without any significant weather related delays.
Currently, we are scheduled to depart DFW at 8:26 and arrive at MCO at 12:11 am. I need to call DVC and confirm that our DME reservation is in fact set as we never received luggage tags (maybe because of the late arrival ). I’m praying for an on time departure and that we will arrive at BWV by 1:30!
Here’s the rough plan:
Tonight - our one and only night in a boardwalk view room. Studio.
Tomorrow - switch over to a studio garden view room for the remainder of the trip. Skyliner to the Riviera for breakfast at Topolino’s. Back to Epcot, activate my AP, FARTS, Tiffins dinner and DAH at AK.
Friday - Walk to HS. Hopefully grab a BG for RotR. SWGE it up. Oga’s, Droids, MF, etc. Do what we can in TSL with any extra time we have. Dinner at Narcoossee’s. VDAH at MK.
Saturday - AK in the AM. Nomad (our first time!). Le Cellier brunch (last seating). More FARTS. Dinner at Flying Fish and late night cap at Raglan Road if we’re up for it.
Sunday - HS for whatever we missed on Friday. Leave by 11 and head to MCO.