Live Trip Report: HMB & Keith718 are back!

It’s really some B.S. that they don’t send them outside the US!

4 Likes

Wooooot—captain just said we’re landing in 20 minutes! I meant to sleep on the plane but did not. I need some coffee….

8 Likes

I can never sleep on the flight down. I even flew once after a night shift and figured I’d catch a good three hour nap on the way. Didn’t sleep a wink. Too excited!

On the way home? Usually :wink: Because Disney tired happens.

6 Likes

it ain’t the years, it’s the mileage!

Have a great time!

7 Likes

It me. (But I could still use a nice big coffee…)

4 Likes

Exciting! Skipping out on a plane full of teenagers sounds like some early pixie dust to me! Hope y’all have the best time!

3 Likes

We got lucky with DME—arrived and it didn’t have a long line. Checked in at 9:36, left the airport at 9:54. We’re making 5 stops (!), first at CBR, then Boardwalk, then Beach Club!!!

25 Likes

Love the BIG bow on your head

3 Likes

Oooh I see a fellow Red Sox fan in the background there! Say hey for me :wink:

2 Likes

:wave:t2::wave:t2: I might live in New York but I spent enough time living in Boston that I will NEVER be a Yankees fan!

6 Likes

I knew I loved you.

4 Likes

We’re here!!! I promise to take better pictures than this—we were excitedly bouncing around. Our bus luck expired and we walked up just as a magic kingdom bus was pulling away… womp, womp…

21 Likes

MK! I’m so (pleasantly) surprised! :smiley:

I thought with an arrival around 11ish and your location near EP that that was the obvious choice.

But I do try to start and end trips at MK whenever possible, so I definitely approve of your choice!

6 Likes

by the time you stow your bags with bell services, another should be along (course it might be faster at BC than it was at Pop…which was like 10-15 minutes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We’re in the most magical place on earth!!! First stop was to finally get a chicken and waffle at Sleepy Hollow. Now we are in line for the best ride ever: People Mover!!!

Also it’s quite steamy. But there’s a breeze, and that’s good enough for me :slight_smile:

25 Likes

All the hoorays!!!

4 Likes

You must be really great at where’s waldo

5 Likes

MK is really the best first park. :heart_eyes:

what did you think?

2 Likes

Love the photos!! Nice how the lighting suppresses the pink. :laughing:
You’re off to a great start!!

2 Likes

It was tasty! @Keith718 and I both liked that it’s a good combo of sweet and spicy. And the waffle is light, so it was the perfect bite to eat.

6 Likes