LIVE- Kanga and Roo's Absolutely Memorable Holiday- A Mother/ Son Trip Report- NOW FEATURING a special guest- TIGGER!

This is one of the reasons I’m waffling on Friday plans

3 Likes

I haven’t seen it since the last time we went to HS with DS almost 8 years ago! I’m always tired and fed up with HS :joy: But I think if we take it easy during the day I can manage a 9pm Fantasmic. Becuase I’ll still be on home time (8pm). By the following day it will have caught up with me, lol. I’m switching the park reservations up now and trying to move my Ogas resi.

4 Likes

It’s got a new section and everything!

3 Likes

After I bought DHs 2 day PH tix a friend of ours that is a ESPN sportswriter offered us 2-1 day PH tix that expire in September. He’s blocked out at MK till then and his family doesn’t plan on visiting till December anyway!
So I used those for DH and moved his park reservations with the 2 day PH for my October BDay trip. I already have our party tix for the 31st. So now that trip is basically FREE!
Gotta love Disney Math™️

11 Likes

I have officially changed our touring plans! This heat is no joke. I was hoping for anything but a heat wave but here we are.
I’m hoping that my room is near the 50s pool. I do have a standard room so anywhere on that side of the resort and I will be happy. What I don’t want is to be furthest away from the Skyliner. TP has already sent my room request so we will find out Saturday. I have never asked to be switched to a different room. But if they put me in the 80s or 90s section I will. I don’t care what time the room is ready or what my view is. Location is everything. If preferred would have been available I would have booked that.

8 Likes

I just finalized my Amazon Prime order to be delivered to Pop on Saturday- 12 pk of Essentia Water, 12 pack of Gatorade Zero, Body Glide (because my local store is out) and some deodorant wipes because Amazon thought I might be interested in those too!
1 more hour till I’m off work. Then I will see what little Roo thinks is appropriate attire for this trip. :joy:
He is bringing over his clothes for me to pack. In reality I want to see all of what he thinks he needs a day early incase we need to go shopping tomorrow after work. He really is the low maintenance child.

10 Likes

I haven’t either, but this room at ASS is just in the worst spot, and if they were still selling it on Priceline for $84 2 days ago then I doubt they’re totally full. Then again, if they say I can stay in this room the entire time, but not if I move then I might keep it.

5 Likes

Ahhh, that would be a hard toss up for me. I had a couple rooms that I would change after the first night. But maybe if I only had a night or 2 left I would just stay put.
We get there early enough that hopefully if I get a room we can’t stand they will have time to find something else.

3 Likes

Oooh, I should add that to my list.

2 Likes

They were able to move me to a much better spot, in the baseball section, and I get to stay in the same room.

6 Likes

Nice!

Do you know what annoying? DH on a regular basis does not require deodorant. He doesn’t have odor when he sweats- never has. And it drives me nuts. :joy:

6 Likes

This is me. I almost never wear it.

5 Likes

So it was a good call to have DS bring his “clothes” by last night. Needless to say we are going shopping tonight. :joy:

4 Likes

I wish! In WDW I have to reapply at least twice.

2 Likes

This is my DH and most of my kids. I had to tell one of them not to do it in public a number of years back…

4 Likes

Oh! I go to a restroom stall. No need to flash everyone! :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Same! I’ve got a little baby Lume in my bag as we speak!

4 Likes

About to board! We made it. I’m going on about 4 hours of sleep. Will update when we touch down!

22 Likes

Safe and smooth travels! Have a great time. Glad you will have the time together :hearts:

Disney energy will kick in!

4 Likes