Hello! We’re arriving to Boardwalk Villas (one of our DVC homes) tonight and thought I’d try to do a trip report. Our traveling party is me, DH, DD5, DD2, and DS5mo. I don’t know how often I’ll update but wanted to document the trip so I can look back when I’m missing Disney.
We went back and forth on whether we were going to take this trip for a LONG time. I’m still a little nervous about it but we’re moving forward with our pediatrician’s blessing. DH and I are vaccinated (got mine at the very end of pregnancy so DS should have antibodies). Ironically we’re probably safer at Disney than at home - kids are in public school/childcare with very low masking and high case counts in TX. We tested yesterday as a precaution and all came back negative. As is probably apparent from my rambling, I’m still not sure we’re making the right decision. No turning back now!
We have two days per park and one full rest day. We usually go pretty hard but this is our first trip with three kids so we’ll be slowing down a little! Our general plan is to rope drop and stay through lunch, head back to hotel for naps, and go back to parks for dinner and more rides. Hopefully this will allow us to avoid crowds and the worst heat of the day! We will probably be skipping HEA to avoid the masses and cancelled our Raglan Road reservation as I’ve heard DS has been packed.
Here’s hoping low crowds continue through the next 10 days