Live-ish trip report: 7 nights at Copper Creek

I think they seat until 2. Once seated you are not hurried out.

2 Likes

Brunch ends at 3! Our reservation was for 12:25 — you should totally do it!!

4 Likes

@NoBellePrizeWinner — were just alerted that they pull the buffet stuff at 2pm… so I would get here before 1:00 and you’ll have plenty of time to stuff your face post-race :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Photos do not do this view justice. It’s stunning. You get a whole bird’s eye view of the Poly, GF, and all of MK. Plus a peek into Tron!

13 Likes

I think this is your first day and I am officially green with jealousy. What a great day.

2 Likes

@Randall1028 OFFICIAL OUTLET UPDATE: no outlets to be found at Contempo Café BUT!! There are some at the Outer Rim Bar right next to it.

11 Likes

OUTSTANDING!!! Thank you !!!

2 Likes

You are very welcome! We almost went to the monorail and I stopped and said NO WE CAN’T LEAVE RANDALL NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THE OUTLETS!!!

11 Likes

you seriously just saved me a couple of sleepless nights, thank you!!!

Now go forth, and have the bestest vacation ever! I have given you my permission. :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Omg well now that I have your permission I WILL.

When will you be here? In exchange I ask for a trip report. :blush: I’ve told DF of your epic snacking abilities and he’s extremely jealous of your metabolism.

3 Likes

YAY! You know, I’ll even make sure no Hurricane interrupts your trip. Cause I’m benevolent like that.

it’ll be in 2 weeks. With 2 days slotted for work (which was why i needed the outlets). So there will definitely be a trip report…but it’s gonna have a RRRREALLY weird/torturous start. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I got the bourbon babas exactly one week ago today. I do not have a sweet tooth either, but thought it was amazing

3 Likes

I would alot a minimum of 90 minutes or better yet 2 hours for this brunch. also have them box up the desserts. DH kept eating for 2 hours solid…I just couldn’t

4 Likes

It’s pretty busy here! No one told me that to get the magnet you have to wait in a THIRTY MINUTE LINE! :scream::scream: we didn’t get it — we’ll get it on Tuesday I think.

After a nice ride on the monorail, we arrived at Epcot and used our 3 FPs for Spaceship Earth, Soarin’, and Living with the Land. I snagged a fourth FP for The Seas with Nemo and Friends at 5:55. Since we had 20 minutes to kill, we stopped and met Mickey, Goofy, and Minnie!

12 Likes

Two weeks is so soon!!! And I mean — I guess doing work at Disney would be better than doing work… at work? But then maybe I’d rather just be in the parks. Hmm.

2 Likes

Agreed, but it was the only way I could swing it while not taking extra time off. I’m actually looking forward to it. (Though that’ll probably change greatly once I’m there).

30 minute line??? Yeah, good decision to pass on that. Snag it when the lines are down. Should be often, especially once you’re out of the weekend.

2 Likes

Do you have any photos of the interior of the villa?

1 Like

Not yet but I’ll take some tomorrow! It’s honestly gorgeous. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Fun!!
CG brunch is one of my favorite dining experiences at Disney.

2 Likes

I booked it for April based on the Enabler network here…

6 Likes