List of restaurant hours?

Does anyone know of a link to any webpage etc… where I can view Disney World Park and Resort Restaurants by operating hours? I’m really not finding such a thing, and I’m interested in knowing all of the quick-service options available for breakfast both in the parks and resorts, without having to click into each individual restaurant on the Disney site to look at hours. Also, I’m specifically interested in whether there are any 6-630 AM options anywhere? I’ll be at Kidani, and it seems like even The Mara doesn’t open until 7. Don’t know about the grab and go in Sanaa. We’ll be arriving at the parks by 7:20 - 7:30 AM everyday for early EMH or 8 AM BOG breakfast. 5 early EMH’s and 3 BOGs.

I think other than 24 hour restaurants like Captain Cooks, they serve grab and go and coffee only before 7.

If you click on a restaurant here

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/?CMP=KNC-FY18_WDW_TRA_DOM_Restaurants_Disney_Exact|BR|G|4181256.RR.AM.01.01|NA_NA_NA_DOMReservations&keyword_id=aud-301716124492:kwd-297413494242|dm|disney%20dining|207747588864|e|5062:3|&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg9ygnbCm3QIVDJ-fCh0ADwcAEAAYASABEgIhlPD_BwE&s_kwcid=AL!5062!3!207747588864!e!!g!!disney%20dining&ef_id=W5EdOQAAAfLCIbpa:20180906122737:s&dclid=CI6G2aGwpt0CFQhSDAodHlMPmg

The hours for each restaurant show up.

Weird link again, but it works.

1 Like

Not all of that link is clickable, but I copy/pasted it into my browser. I get a list of restaurants, but there’s no hours showing.

Perhaps this link is better:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/

You have to click on an individual restaurant in the list to see the hours.

1 Like

Ah… well there is the source of my confusion.

From the original post… " I’m interested in knowing all of the quick-service options available for breakfast both in the parks and resorts, without having to click into each individual restaurant on the Disney site to look at hours"

I know how to look at restaurant hours on the Disney website… was just wondering if I could see a list of times easily. Through perhaps an external website or something.

Stop making things so clear in your initial post. It makes those of us trying to be helpful look foolish! :wink:

(Actually, I didn’t even read the original post. I was merely giving an alternative to the link @PrincipalTinker provided that isn’t so convoluted that the forum software messes it up.)

1 Like

Will do! From now on, every post will be “I’m thinking something… respond” LOL

That’s the spirit!

1 Like

That said… I think I’ve determined my only real option to be room service or McGriddles. I do feel like I’ve seen sites that talk about early morning options on the boardwalk though.

I read your original post. Are you staying in a Studio villa, or one of the 1- or 2-bedroom? You can always bring breakfast foods with you and have them in the room. If you are in the Studio, then the options are a little trickier, since you are limited to a microwave for cooking. Maybe some microwaveable oatmeal and bacon?

Yeah… studio :frowning_face: … Wealthy Rochelle is just my stage image. We’re actually good with things like granola bars etc… and then kinda grazing as we walk around the parks. I’m just wondering what my options are. I just looked at the room service menu on All-ears and it looks promising too if we decide to go that route. Available at 6AM.