Link J18

There was a discussion last year about Disney’s new policy of allowing dogs in some of the on-site hotels. This led to a conversation about emotional support dogs being allowed in the parks themselves.

But I’m thinking about getting an emotional support peacock. Would this be allowed in the parks?

:wink:

12 Likes

Only if my emotional support badger is approved at the same time.

4 Likes

Only emotional support mice, ducks, dogs, horses, cows, chipmunks, bears, rabbits, elephants, and whatever the f&ck Goofy is are allowed.

10 Likes

I really should have taken my emotional support peacock to DC jury duty today. 100% chance of NOT gettting picked to sit.

5 Likes

I’m trying to have a serious discussion about emotional support peacocks and you lower the tone with nonsense about badgers. As if someone would have an emotional support badger!

Finally, a sensible contribution to the discussion.

:wink:

4 Likes

I have an emotional support Goofy I travel with all the time!

6 Likes

I thought I WAS an emotional support Goofy…

6 Likes

I find holding a 13 foot python to be very calming when my nerves are frazzled - but it keeps slithering out of the blue service animal vest…

5 Likes

Garsh @profmatt. Way to stomp all over my feelings. I hope you aren’t at WDW the same week as me or I will feed you to my emotional support badger. He has a taste for mancub flesh.:laughing:

1 Like

I’ll borrow @bswan26’s emotional support python. It’ll make quick work of your badger.

LOL. - YouTube FF to 1:45

Honey Badger don’t care The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger (original narration by Randall) - YouTube

2 Likes

The title of that video alone is enough to make me LOL.

If emotional support honey badgers are allowed in WDW then I’m going to write a strongly worded letter to Disney.

Funny thing about the Emotional Support Peacock. It was just on the news that someone wanted to bring their Emotional Support Peacock on a United Flight. They were told by United not to bring a peacock to the airport but they did anyway. United refused to let them board with the peacock and told them they had the right to refuse any animal they felt was a danger to the public. Go figure! :grimacing:

1 Like

Yes…I believe this is why the thread was started :thinking:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Red the first post. There is a link to that story.

Is that the technical name? I’ve been wondering this my entire life. Would be nice to have it cleared up.

1 Like