Lines chat vs TP forum

Made some good progress on that today.

3 Likes

Yes the forums are referenced all of the time when a question comes up and users have seen an answer on the forum. Some of us peruse both :grinning:

4 Likes

Is there a similar document for WDW?

@PrincipalTinker

1 Like

Not that I know of but wow, that would be a project!

2 Likes

Looking back through some forum history, I noticed this zombie thread. Funny that it was resurrected after 4 years. Too bad the Prophet is no longer around…

1 Like

Well…since you resurrected it, I will repost this meme that I made a while back during a similar discussion (in jest) on this thread:

12 Likes

Credit should go to @MeetMeAtThePoly for resurrecting powers. Although that was almost 3 weeks ago, so I guess I should get a little credit.

1 Like

We’ll see you can’t resurrect something so easily on chat as you’ll never find it.

1 Like

We like repeat questions on chat- keeps things fresh. :wink:

4 Likes

I bet you could find a chat if you knew the year and went through the old platform (if it wasn’t deleted).

For example, if I want to see if @Fatty_McButterpants has returned (yes, hope never dies) I start at my first chats and find a thread he posted on.

5 Likes

With a name like that, I hope they return as well!

5 Likes

I miss Fatty too!

7 Likes

Chat was never the same without @Fatty_McButterpants.

7 Likes

I am hopeful that @Fatty_McButterpants still has email notifications enabled for the forum and every once in awhile he receives a string of emails telling him he is missed.

12 Likes

I’ll never forget his big photo reveal :eyes:

6 Likes

I hate I missed this person!

4 Likes

He was always hilarious on chat! Sorry you missed him!

4 Likes

None of us will ever forget it!

1 Like

Definitely chat is there for random questions. That’s the beauty of it.

1 Like

Love it that we can’t edit on Chat. There’s an hysterical thread right now. I’ve been missing those!

Chat is great because it’s different than any other regular forum. It’s different than FB. The uniqueness is what makes it special.

1 Like