Lines 2.0 Beta Testers - 10 needed

We’ve set up a testing environment to simulate that the parks are open.

3 Likes

I’m happy to help in the future as well. iOS

1 Like

I can help if you still need. iOS. I’ve been member and had app since 2015, however I’ve only submitted 4 wait times :joy: but I’ve used the app on all of my trips. I will be in the world again on Aug 29.

@len Count me in if you still need more testers. iOS on iPhone and iPad.

I can test Android.

1 Like

I’d be willing to help out if you still have a need. iOS.

Happy to help if you still need anyone. iOS here.

I have an android and will be at the parks 7/27 if you need people!

1 Like

Android…7/17-7/24 trip planned.

2 Likes

I am a Disneyland user if you need help there! iOS!

We will be there July 17-25th. I have two phones, one iOS and one Android.

I’m in another paranoid Android user (from across the pond)

1 Like
4 Likes

I tried to submit a wait time on the app last week and it wasn’t’ working… couldn’t get it to cooperate. I wanted to do it just for the fun of seeing how long it was. The timer feature is cool.

1 Like

I was fortunate enough to be one of the Beta Testers. It’s going to be a major upgrade! Can’t wait to see it roll out. (I still have it on my phone… guess I can uninstall it now?)

3 Likes

I will be interested to see if there are changes from the last update on the test app .

I just hopped back on and I noticed a couple small tweaks - like much easier to submit a wait time now.

I assume some of the issues I had were because it was a “look back” to 2016? I could never get a premium TP to work. I love the in park menus. I am hoping for all menus like now!

I could get them to work, but only after letting it “try” for a while AND then logging out & back in. I think we all reported it! (As is was topic #1 in a follow-up e-mail I got about reporting issues & looking for new ones)

Just dont tell anyone :joy::joy: