Liners who fly Southwest

I understand what the agent said. I am going to be pretty suspicious here…summer has been very slow the last few years. I may be wrong but I do not believe an agent “can see” how many rooms are available.

Have you priced out different dates yourself and is FQ available ?

Edited to add : I think you can leave it the way you have it until after you have booked your flight . You never know what week SW will decide should cost more.

Correct.

But if agent just said some rooms and categories are selling out it may be she books high volume and has encountered this in trying to make bookings.

FWIW I think the first few days after any release (package pricing, discounts, etc) things will “sell out” with numerous complimentary holds placed. But in three days or so when those expire things loosen some.

Yikes! Now, I don’t know what to do! I feel like so many people on here have been happy with MVT. I thought I’d give them a chance and see if I could get lucky with a deal. Disney does have FQ available for the same price. I guess I’ll just pay my deposit and leave it as is for now. Thanks for all the help!

I would hold the reservation and make any adjustments after you book your flights. You don’t want to modify and then have to modify again.

OK. Done. Thanks!