Liners Spring Bling Fling

And a few of the Hillwilliams.

4 Likes

It only took a bit of planning on each person to make the Liners Meet Great! Where there is a will there is a way!!! Wild horses could not keep me away from the next one lol!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Jenn and Jules on the tinder box car

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Lillie Belle

3 Likes

Love all these pictures Marc!!!

3 Likes

Loving all the pictures! We had so much fun! I will post mine as soon as I get a chance. Miss you all!

3 Likes

Miss u too Jody

3 Likes

Love these pictures, Carl! A.J. doesn’t usually ride the Haunted Mansion either! It was his 1st time without the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay. He had a blast with James and wants me to tell you to tell him Hi! My youngest (Tim) loved James too! We really enjoyed meeting you all it was such a blessing for us! Please tell Caroline Hi for me and thank you for all of the advice! My Mom (Lanna) really enjoyed talking with you all too. I hope we can meet again someday! :smile:

1 Like

@93111tink Awesome pictures, Debbie! Haley is missing Jessica! Tell her she say Hi! It was so wonderful to meet you in person! I can’t wait til we can do it again!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m just trying to figure this forum thing out so if I mess something up, let me know how to do it right. :slight_smile: Right now I am trying to figure out how to post my pictures from the meet on here. I see how to do 1 but how do you post several at a time?

1 Like

1 Like

Hello friend to post multiple pics click upload then choose a pic from your photos, it will download then repet by clicking on upload again pick a pic and so on, I did it three times just to c u maybe able to do it many more.when u r done click reply again, it is then that the pics will appear and the codes disappear… Tell my buddy Tim I challenge him to have a great summer hahaha!

1 Like

Here are my cell phone pictures. I don’t see them all in the preview so I tried adding them again. If there are doubles I apologize. I’m still trying to figure out why my DSLR pics aren’t loading. I hope to have them up soon!

2 Likes

Thanks @Jules59! I will try that. I dragged and dropped the cell phone ones.

1 Like

Well, no luck so I uploaded them to Imgur. Hope you all can see them there.

Spring Bling Fling 2015
3 Likes

It was fun splashin’ with y’all.

3 Likes

Well guys, its been almost a year and Spring Bling Fling 2016 is coming up. Loving going through all these pics and remembering the fun we had. So @Jules59 whats the roll call so far?