Liners Dinner 4/24/15

Is the Liners dinner still on for 4/24 at Carnation Cafe? Thought I would double check on it. Me and DFam will be flying in the evening of 4/23, and wanted to make sure we made it to the dinner if it is still happening.

And just for fun, DW ran the Salt Lake Half Marathon today. They had some short races for the little kids, and ‘characters’ running along with them. I couldn’t resist my character meet with Snow White and Jasmine:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/T8Kty92qZiKjkjbaZ4sLYgbls9czDkQ3L_iIcTLVI_N6=w1056-h792-no

4 Likes

Hey @BigBoySlacks!!! The Dinner is still on and I believe it’s at 6pm. There is like 34 at last count :smile: I paged Jules to confirm the time. Congrats to DW! That is some hard work right there. I think I could bike it not run :blush: Love the Pic! I can’t wait to get a picture with Marshmallow!!

3 Likes

@BigBoySlacks yes!!! C u there

3 Likes

@93111tink 34!!! Awesome!!! we will plan on 6, but might get there a little early just because. @Jules59 see you there!! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

We like early lol

1 Like

@Nana2011 can’t wait to see you too! And @Jules59, and @93111tink, and everyone! Should be a great time :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Boy u got that right!! Fun awaits us all!!! Be safe!

2 Likes