Liner help with Oga's Reservation

Thank you for the info. I will end up paying mousewatcher $16 to try and get me a reservation at Oga’s for my potentially last trip to Disney for a long time. I’m sure eventually when I return, I will be paying Disney some amount of money to guarantee me a reservation at these highly sought after restaurants.

Is mousewatcher more effective than the res finder here?

I had this problem for all of DHS for our 9/30-10/5 trip (as well as late dining options at EPCOT). I would have to go back to my notes to see when I could finally make them, but it was definitely well into the window.

1 Like

For me it was 100%.

I was unable to get an Oga’s reservation from 11/2-11/11. I did reservation finder and one popped up this morning for 11/6, but I went to it within 2 minutes of getting the text alert and it was gone

Ok, you’ve convinced me.

I’m so glad you said this. I’ve had the window open for Mousedining for the past week trying to justify using it as opposed to doing it myself/TA. It’s actually been a bit of a rumination to be completely honest.

I’ll try Mousewatchers instead.

1 Like

Mousewatchers got it for me in less than 24 hours. Hadn’t gotten a single ping from any of the other sites. Incredible.

1 Like

Was just able to get Oga’s ADRs for November trip. Nothing was available on my 60+10 day, but touringplans res finder just alerted me, and I found that there is now availability at multiple times on multiple days! Good luck.

3 Likes

They must have just done a drop. I’m getting a few for all the different windows I had.

1 Like

Same happened for me I was able to snag one and then changed it a couple times to get what I really wanted

After reading the glowing praise from @ninjasherrie I signed up for mousewatchers yesterday for looking for Ogas on Sept 16 and just now got 10 texts all at once for different times available that day. I’ll be using them forever going forward!

2 Likes

thanks again to the liners here who made me aware that November dining reservations for Ogas were open. I just went in and secured a reservation…It took 3 tries before I got the confirmation because of IT issues it seemed. But thanks again!

1 Like