Liner cat pictures thread

This is Maximus - we rescued him 15 years ago and he is such a good fur baby. Always enjoys getting pets and if you stop too soon, he will nudge you with his head until you start petting him again. :slight_smile:

This is Felicia…she’s VERY fluffy! :rofl: She’s all Ginger, all the time! She loves people food (which we rarely allow her to have) and will sit and beg non-stop if you are eating something sweet.

This is Newman, otherwise known as Fat Newnie by the neighborhood kids! He talks all day long (I think he was talking when I took this picture) and loves to have the last meow. He and Felicia are siblings that we rescued 4 years ago.

And this is Pierre, who we helped cross over the rainbow bridge 5 years ago after 18 wonderful years together.
He was found wandering outside of a friends window and we couldn’t locate his owner so, we took him in. This photo was taken the day he left us…he was letting us spoil him rotten, enjoying some time outside in the sun and eating prosciutto. He was the most amazing kitty and I miss him every day.

11 Likes

Thank you for starting this wonderful thread! And thanks to everyone who shared such fun, beautiful pics of their kitties. I was having a rough start to my week and this thread cheered me up so much. :heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

What beautiful kitties!! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

:cry:

1 Like

Our Lilly

8 Likes

This is Dobby, Barn Manager - he is in charge of the barnyard, barn and fields

This is Catherine, The Queen -she spends most of her time on the bed, but does make appearances downstairs to scent the boots or have a smackerell of roast beef

This is Tigger - he loves human attention and is very vocal when he wants something

Sadly, Tigger’s best friend Jasper (the tuxedo cat pictured below) is no longer with us.

7 Likes