Liner cat pictures thread

Gibbs is our fat cat with occasional mad hours here and there. McGee is my mini regal panther

13 Likes

OMG they are twin twins. Your tuxedo cat is your fatty too???

2 Likes

Belle (at about 4 months) ,from last Christmas…

Reasons why we elected to minimize Christmas decorating this year…

More current pictures:

Jasmine 8 feet up on the plant shelf.

From about 4 months ago; the chest that she’s on is just shy of 3 feet wide. She’s bigger now…

Here’s Belle sharing a blanket with Fritz

Here’s Belle pretending that she doesn’t have to share the quilt with anyone…

12 Likes

She is indeed :grin:

3 Likes

I’m loving all the pretty kitties!

2 Likes

Chloe - a stray who chose our home 10 years ago!

She is rather possessive of all things around the house (and no, I didn’t stage this! She actually waited until I was done taking pictures to jump back out).

10 Likes

My DD11’s kitty, Misty. This was end of Sept.

11 Likes

This is her this evening, trying to figure out my DS3’s problem with bedtime. Her and me both!

13 Likes

Do they watch NCIS?

1 Like

:grin:

9 Likes

This is PT aka Prince Tigger. He was named by the children.

12 Likes

This is Scarlett. She’s doing very well now and was an ideal patient.

This is Willow. She’s 18 year old and the best cat ever. I just adore her so much it hurts. :joy: she’s known for being rather feisty. I do have a hard time photographing her as she’s usually on my lap.

13 Likes

This is Emma. I love when they’re kittens and they have those huge eyes and ears

12 Likes

Ava (left) and Sophia. This is a ten-year-old picture as they don’t sit together these days.

11 Likes

And where is YOUR photo, hmmmm???

Meow and mwah, also, too

2 Likes

I was just about to say that!!! We finish each other’s…
You missed one señor gatito @BGK! Selfie!

1 Like

catnipses

4 Likes

Jajajajajaja

1 Like

Kitty-Skitty removed every red berry from the hearth swag last Christmas. We lost her this year to a saddle thrombus. I’ve had cats all my life and never heard of it, please look it up so you’ll know the signs. I put out the hearth swag again this year, completely devoid of red berries and I think of her sweet face every time I look at it.

13 Likes

Oh, I’m so sorry. :crying_cat_face: we lost our big bear of a cat last year very suddenly. I still miss him.

12 Likes