Like any good Disney fan, I might have to try these

You aren’t supposed to get your fingers wet in the milk. Dunk just enough to get the edge of the cookie wet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What’s not to love?! And yes, dunking is a must! Might just try that fork hack!

I don’t “love” Oreos (but I do like them, and DW LOVES them), but I must find these…

Yeah. Try telling that to kids …

No, you will not change my mind. :joy: Obviously if I liked dunked cookies then I would be able to get over this “yuck” reaction!

Honestly, this is one of those things that I will for ever associate with the US lol! I’m sure there are people over here who do it, but it’s definitely one of those guilty secrets that no one will admit to (except on an anonymous Internet forum, of course :grin:).

1 Like

I am also a “can’t stop once I start” Oreo eater. But I like to pull them apart and lick out the middle, or even better, pull apart 2 of them and make my own double stuffed. Not a dunker.

Edited to add-how do you eat cookies/anything that’s finger food without getting some on your fingers and then licking them??? Don’t you just wash your hands before and after you eat?

Went to pick up DD16 from my mom’s last night, and mom had bought her some of these. I laughed. Still, no Oreos for me. Yuck.

Do you dunk biscuits in your tea? Milk is definitely an American thing but I don’t know many who don’t dunk in their tea.

You can wipe dry crumbs off easy enough. I should know, I eat enough cookies lol!

Anything else, wipe with a napkin or paper towel before going to wash them. But until my kids were old enough to get to the bathroom to wash their hands without touching anything, I used a wet paper towel at the table. Kinda like “don’t move until I’ve wiped your hands”!

It’s really this dunking thing, a waste of a cookie if you ask me! I guess I never knew about it until those Oreo ads started over here! One of boys likes them, the other finds them too sweet. And since he’s the one still at home I don’t have to buy them anymore.

This makes me sad…sitting here with my cup of tea and Oreos for breakfast (breakfast of champions!)

2 Likes

I don’t dunk my Oreos, but I do dunk my ginger snaps in my tea!

1 Like

I’m not a dunker either! I love Oreos but I just bite right in. I love the crunch :heart_eyes:

I’ve never been a dunker - because I hate having crumbs in my milk (not that I’ve actually drunk a glass of milk in the past 40 years or so…

2 Likes

I don’t care for Oreos. Not sure when that changed, as I loved them when I was a kid. “Birthday cake flavored” filling sounds terrifying.

They aren’t nearly as good as they used to be. The recipe has changed a few times. In an effort to make them healthier (or, rather, less bad for you) they lost some of the flavor.

While we all know trans fat is horrible…the removal of trans fat from them was a huge backwards step.