Lightspeed Skipping: A Force Family Trip Report DLR + DCL

Thank you! I’m so glad someone appreciated my music selections because that is honestly the part I spend the most time thinking about. :sweat_smile: It takes a lot of work to get everything to line up well.

4 Likes

I can only imagine. You did a great job lining it all up!

3 Likes

A beautiful family on a wonderful cruise. I loved the video. Great picture selection with fantastic music picks

2 Likes

Thank you! :blue_heart:

1 Like

I watched both yesterday on my lunch break! They are so good! Nicely produced, Sir!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

You’re Welcome! I’m pretty jealous tbh!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Well, you know I’ll watch it! It’s been super busy at work so didn’t see this until now. I’m on a plane right now and phone is charging so will wait until we land.

2 Likes

Loved it! But I do not believe that your kids are going to eat their vegetables!

2 Likes

True story. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Finally had a chance to watch the videos. Great job! Absolutely loved them! Looking forward to your next adventure.

1 Like

Thanks for watching! I make the videos mostly for our own memories but it’s good to know it’s appreciated by others as well.

I told my husband the videos would be great memories for your kids. Wish the technology was around when my daughter was young.

2 Likes

Finally getting to catch up on this! What a great trip! Thank you so much for sharing.

2 Likes

Thanks for reading! It was one of our favorite trips ever. :blush: Memories for a lifetime.

2 Likes