Liberty Tree Tavern - A Rant

BRING BACK THE LUNCH MENU!!!
(That’s all I have to say.)

8 Likes

Same with Be our guest!!!

I’m with you! I like a good sit down lunch with out the four course meal.

9 Likes

DFB suggested that the Prixi Fair (sp?) menus are a substitution for the DDP, a way for Disney to make more money.

2 Likes

Wow LOL

I saw this thread title a bit ago while in a meeting and mentally noted to come back and read it when I had time.

Little did I know it would be so concise!

3 Likes

This is actually something I have thought of myself as more and more venues go to that format (and we avoid them, more and more so far as we have been able)

4 Likes

Honestly, I hate that so many restaurants have the same lunch and dinner menus now!

3 Likes

So maybe changed when DDP returns?

Please?

2 Likes

Definitely makes their revenue stream predictable just like DDP did.
No seats filled by app nibblers or kids eating off of parents’ plates.

4 Likes

I know many are hoping for DDP to return and I like you don’t care for the PrixF menus b/c I like to order less food and pay less too :wink:

5 Likes

Yes! And BOG breakfast - we miss it!

3 Likes

Yes I don’t think I would do a dining plan, but I liked the option of just getting a sandwich at these places. I feel like at MK plaza is all that’s really left and getting less then stellar reviews. But I am excited about skipper canteen.

2 Likes

We’ve done DDP many times in the past, but probably won’t again just b/c we don’t ever eat that much food in a day. We’ve found it’s cheaper to pay as you go/eat :wink:

2 Likes