Liberty Tree or Ohana?

We ate at both Ohana and LTT (lunch) on our last trip (3 adults, 3 kids) and neither were memorable for us. I think the food was better at Ohana but wasn’t great. My younger kids ended up ordering chicken nuggets or something as they didn’t like the food. And, getting over there from MK took way longer then we thought, monorail line was backed up. We are not returning to either on our next trip. If I were in your shoes, I would consider Crystal Palace (to stay in park), 1900 Park Fare (supposed to be really fun and good food, and maybe the walkway will be done by then) or one of the Contemporary restaurants. Or maybe Skipper Canteen if the menu appeals to your family.

1 Like

I loved Skipper’s! Wasn’t a big fam of LTT. We did it twice for dinner. I felt like we could get this food at home. The ambiance is nice though.

1 Like

If I wanted to be sure to hit fireworks, I’d go to LTT

But I’ll add that I prefer Kona to Ohana. Kona has a much wider selection and you’ll probably be seated quicker.

1 Like

Would you like to have a view of the fireworks from the restaurant? If so, then CG or Ohana would fit the bill. I believe Narcoossee’s would too.

If that isn’t part of the plan, I will suggest the Wave at the Contemporary. It’s one of my favorites and much nicer on the wallet than most comparable places.

1 Like

@Familyman724 thank you! In going to look into Kona☺️