Let's talk about rope-dropping

Internet people are cray cray. I’m not going to be publishing details. Maybe a redacted spreadsheet.

1 Like

Also, these changes are all your fault. They’re all mostly inspired by you. And that other troublemaker, @OBNurseNH. If it were up to me, you’d both be banned.

1 Like

Just think of how much more you’re going to get done! Productivity, man!

I’m not you. You’re like 20 or something. I’m old and infirm. I’ll be exhausted.

? I’m 62, I clearly stated as such.

Anyway. Young as you feel or some such nonsense.

2 Likes

Wise choice, you never know who’s going to stalk you at the parks if they know where you are. Just ask @Randall1028 about that.

Wait…what?

We all saw how @OBNurseNH tracked you down within minutes of you arriving at the park. :rofl:

Unknown-1

(If you don’t get this reference, you’re dead to me.)

There’ll be no feeling. This a family forum.

1 Like
  1. If you RD EP during EMH, you could potentially get 4 rides (maybe more) done before your breakfast reservation. Hit TT first, then MS, Soarin and Living with Land. Maybe the new movie, Awesome Plant, will be open and you could see that too before breakfast? This seems doable and EPCOT usually closes at 9PM so there won’t be an extra temptation to stay out late. Catch the bus just before 7AM or so, aiming to get to the park a little before 7:30AM.
  2. I love AK first thing in the morning and doing KS. I think it’s true that the animals are more active early. That being said, that seems like a quick turnaround time to make it to Boma by 10:30. It’s doable, but you may feel rushed. It is a short bus ride, once a bus shows up, so you should still get to bus stop by 10:00 or so. RDing Navi is a good idea and you could still make it over to KS while animals are still awake. :slight_smile:
  3. I think you’ve answered this.
  4. HS is the only park I hate RDing. The entrance must be directly due east because when the CMs walk and hold the crowd down around Starbucks – the SUN – OMG – it beats down on you and there is no shade. It is only 10-15 minutes or so, but it feels like an eternity and I feel worn out by 10AM. I’m no wilting flower afraid of a little sweat, but there’s just something about that direct sun that early in the morning . . . :sweat::sunny:
1 Like

:joy::joy:

…welp…

Oh! I thought there was currently someone hunting me down.

There could be, since you’ve been telling everyone where you’ll be and when! You need some operations security! @sanstitre_has_left_the_building will spend weeks there without a single other person even seeing him or having any idea he was ever there.

Opsec is always important. And there has been a few instances of “I’ve seen this person before…”

This is super important! Ill add more in a bit but just say this for now. At Pop at about 0745 we’re heading to Epcot bus, MK has 0800 opening and the line for busses would likely take 2 if not 3 to get everyone on. Early is good!

How about undated spreadsheets?

He’s actually there now. This thread is just a ruse to keep everyone in the dark. He is taking detailed photos and will post later as if he’s actually there.

1 Like

Is there a list of acronyms somewhere? It’s like you guys are speaking a foreign language! :joy:

1 Like

I don’t know how I could have made this any clearer:

:rofl:

2 Likes