Let's talk about rope-dropping

Is there a list of acronyms somewhere? It’s like you guys are speaking a foreign language! :joy:

1 Like

I don’t know how I could have made this any clearer:

:rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, exactly! Looks like I have some studying to do. :grin:

(It means: I’ll rope drop Na’vi River Journey (at Animal Kingdom), use a Fast Pass for Flight of Passage, and then head off. You can’t use a Fast Pass for both in your initial allotment of three fast passes, so this is a way of doing both while minimising waiting times.)

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

Here’s the rest: Acronyms and Other Trivia - #6 by MDU

There’ll be a pop quiz at some point in the next 24 hours.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, there actually IS an acronyms list?? I was kidding, but this is amazing and helpful!

4 Likes

You’ll soon be talking indecipherable gibberish like the rest of us! And welcome! It’s a (mostly) friendly place :smile:

3 Likes

This explains it! HS was our short day but we felt extra worn out for some odd reason.

1 Like

I love RD and the idea of doing BTMR, JC, etc then back for a swim and doing late nights in the parks! However my kid was totally done in by 3 early mornings and one late night so our new strategy will be all late nights and sleep in. As long as you do the opposite of the crowd RD is amazing!!!

2 Likes

Don’t do it.

Oh wait. Nevermind. :wink:

2 Likes

Happy to be among your favorites :smiley:

Are you talking about me???

In fairness, he shared that he was there and HE found ME.

Not the other way around.

I feel stalked. I may seek restraining orders. @Randall1028 is Very Scary.

1 Like

Now it all makes sense! The funny looks @Randall1028 was talking about on your kids faces was fright. They were probably blinking morse code for SOS.

2 Likes

I think they were just squinting because of the sun.

Is he there with you right now so you’re not free to talk? Blink twice for yes.

1 Like

:no_mouth::expressionless::no_mouth::expressionless:

4 Likes

Your best hope is to offer him a Mickey cookie and hope he goes away!

Get in line, sister. And give Judge Carl my best. He’ll know what it’s about. :crazy_face:

1 Like