Let's pretend

Let’s pretend that I actually have a choice of FP times for FOP on 60+5…

If we have an Ohana breakfast reservation at 9:00am, what is the earliest time you would feel comfortable booking a FOP FP to ensure that you could make it on time without rushing or stress?

2 Likes

11am.

That gives you til noon to get there, which should be plenty.

12p if you’re looking for an Ohana-is-always-running-behind cushion

4 Likes

Thanks @OBNurseNH! Mind if I tack on one follow up question that I know you will know the answer to?

In prioritizing fast passes, I know to attempt FOP and SDD first. After that am I good to just start working through them in chronological order or are there others that need priority also?

Note: I won’t be attempting 7DMT because we have EMM and MVMCP tickets and plan to ride it multiple times then.

1 Like

Personally at my 60-day last week everything else (i.e. other than FOP and SDD) was really easy to get and I moved things around all week relatively easily.

3 Likes

I think after those two biggies - placed as far out in your visit as possible - you are good to just go for what you want in no particular order.

2 Likes

I agree with @OBNurseNH for 11. If you are driving, I would feel comfortable with 11, even if Ohana is running somewhat late. If you are taking busses from Poly to AK, then I would consider hedging towards 11:30 or noon.

1 Like

So completely true!! When we went in July, it was a full hour.

1 Like