Lets have some fun!

What a happy memory! If only I could get my living room Negroni to taste the same.

1 Like

Never had one at Disney, so can’t pick one!

Chicken nuggets and waffle fries from Golden Oak Outpost. Why? They are actually quite tasty…but more importantly…cheap and filling!

Diet Coke

Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Sandwich. Not because it is the best. But because it, for me, kind of epitomizes a Walt Disney World trip…having an ice cream snack with the family.

As you can guess, we’re not really high class folks when it comes to food. We almost NEVER have eaten Table Service during all the times we’ve been at Disney, so I can’t even begin to answer these beyond what is available via Quick Service! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#goals

Appetiser - never had one at WDW.
Entree - braised beef at RR
Dessert - ooey gooey toffee cake at LTT (honourable mentions to fluffy lemon clouds at RR and lime semifreddo at YM)
Drink - OGMS in France.

1 Like

My brain is stuck on slow! All I can cime up with is the appetizer (chicken corn chowder grom Boma)
Dessert would come from Kringla Bakeri, but it’s hard to narrow down what. I should come back later. (How much time do they give people on death row to choose. If you’re indecisive can you prolong your life by a few years as you try to figure it out?)

1 Like

Appetizer: Cronut
Meal: Cronut
Drink: A blended up cronut
Dessert: Dole Whip (just kidding! - I would go with a Cronut here too.)

4 Likes

?

the joke I always heard was to ask for things that are only occasionally available. Like a McRib with a shamrock shake. That way they’d have to wait until both were available at the same time.

1 Like

Orange Grand Marnier Slush. A vile, sickly-sweet frozen drink from the France pavilion in EPCOT. Inexplicably popular.

1 Like

Frozen sugar drink with barely any alcohol. Got it.

Thanks!

At the risk of hastening my demise can I just have afternoon tea at GF?

1 Like

Hmm. There’s absolutely no consistency with you, is there?

1 Like

I’m going to update to consider any snack credit to be an appetizer-

App: caramel popcorn from Germany
Entree: still not sure
Drink: boozy dole whip
Dessert: ooey gooey toffee cake

I don’t think anyone so far has chosen anything particularly rarefied…

Present company excepted, of course! :wink:

You can get it with an extra shot of alcohol. And yes it’s very sweet - I have a sweet tooth.

Bone marrow comes from shank or other long bones. A cook with either make stock with those bones, or throw them away. Split them, roast them in an oven, sprinkle with salt, and serve with toast. Actually a pretty humble dish.

It’s just not seen in less expensive places these days because they usually don’t butcher their own meat, and people, in the main, skeeve on the non-luxury cuts.

Perhaps. But I’ve never been to any restaurant in my entire life that serves such a thing. So, I shall consider you a “high class folks”. :slight_smile:

I am one of those mainers that skeeve (though I would eat it if on my plate at Victoria & Albert’s!). My husband on the other hand loves all the skeevey parts…we have beef tongue in our freezer right now so he can make barbeque! His favorite meal is tacos de tripas.

Not really, but I do REALLY love the Dole Whip. I mean, that pineapple goodness can only be bested by the Cronut!

1 Like