Let’s talk about breakfast

This sounds civilised. It is my plan too.

That’s a fair point. I’ll have to be careful what rides I choose!

1 Like

Or what you eat or who is sitting in front of you😂.

This makes me itchy to think about.

I think you’re mixing your metaphors!

Personally, I think it is a good idea. I mean, I’m just thinking of the whole reverse jet-lag scenario. Your body is naturally several hours ahead of the US, so an 8:45 breakfast is still kind of late, not early, in that regard. Perhaps you intend to fully embrace the time shift…but getting up relatively early in terms of US time seems like a reasonable plan in preventing the jet lag on the return trip. But then, I get up at 5:30 am generally and eat everything early (lunch at 11:00 am, dinner at 4:30 or 5:00 pm, etc).

With so many thoughts to choose from, I’m numb with indecision.

All said, having read through this thread, I think your latest plan (“All New Strategy”) is a fine one as well. I’m sure it makes you feel good knowing I’m supportive of this decision.

1 Like

Nice planning. I like your change. Breakfast at 10 am I think is a better idea than 8:45.

1 Like

The only thing to be mindful of is that it seems like they’re often running kind of late at GG — we weren’t seated until maybe 15-20 minutes past our reservation time, and unless you’re going to wolf down your meal, I’d leave more time in the schedule for being there.

Same for us too. A must do every time!

1 Like

THIS! But with Matt’s argument - face characters. I can handle Flynn and Rapunzel, but Ariel and Eric make me cringe.

I want to recommend Bon Voyage at Trattoria al Forno as well. I realize it’s face characters.

Sounds to me like there’s only one good solution.

I need to experience it firsthand before you go.

Thankfully, I have a reservation for it, only about 63 days hence. I’ll let you know. :smiley:

3 Likes