“Let’s Keep a Little Optimism Here.” - A Family Trip Report

Bucees is now a family tradition for us also. I hope you have an amazing trip!

5 Likes

You can drop your stuff off any time the day of checkin. They will hold it at bell until your room is ready.

ETA you have to be physically in your room to accept luggage from bell services. They will not leave it in your room while you’re out at the parks.

7 Likes

Teenagers are just rebellious.

Now that he’s fixed. Have a wonderful.time.

8 Likes

Need any bottled water or Diet Coke? I’m at POFQ too and almost certainly won’t drink all the rest of what I have before I leave on Wednesday evening :joy:

11 Likes

@Jennifer_B_568600!! Yay you made it! You must have planned well because the Fab 4+1+1+1+1 will be at Epcot tomorrow. We must say hi! Hope you are sleeping well.

13 Likes

You might not want to post your kidnapping count like that :rofl:

19 Likes

You are the only one who managed to get away!

10 Likes

Hope we see you at Epcot tomorrow @Jennifer_B_568600 !

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s so nice! If you have anything left, sure! But please don’t worry about it if it’s any trouble. We will have to grab some things ourselves anyways.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I slept very well! The boys are still sleeping after going to bed at 6:30. Clearly, we are not the up all night and bounce back types!

5 Likes

I still have an entire unopened case of water, in addition to my unfinished case of water, so I will definitely have some left! And I would rather someone get to use/drink them than it just go to waste! I’ll be here until tomorrow evening so we can figure something out whenever you get your room and get settled :+1:

8 Likes

Hope to see all of you today!

4 Likes

Great! We appreciate it!

3 Likes

I just got my Wordle in 3, so I think it’s going to be a good day :joy:

8 Likes

Boarding group 1!!! Thanks to Merlock! Brandon got it for us.

13 Likes

LOL some people don’t consider the trail of evidence they leave behind.

6 Likes

Dang. It took me 4. The irony of that :rofl::rofl:

Wordle 402 4/6

:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

8 Likes

demoted from TA

One simply does not have leftover water if they are properly hydrating :wink:

7 Likes